Search Public Records

Mohave County Arizona Police Records

Arizona Public Records /Arizona Police Records /Mohave County AZ Police Records

Are Police Records Public in Mohave County, Arizona?

Yes, police records are public in Mohave County, Arizona, according to the Public Record Act. This means that individuals have the right to access and obtain police records, unless they fall under specific exemptions outlined in the law. The Public Record Act promotes transparency and accountability by allowing the public to access information regarding law enforcement activities.

How to Find Police Records in Mohave County, Arizona in 2024

To obtain police records in Mohave County, Arizona, individuals can follow a few different methods. One way is to visit the respective police department in person and request the records directly. Another option is to submit a written request to the police department, either by mail or email. In some cases, police records may also be available online, allowing individuals to conveniently access them from their own homes.

Police Department in Mohave County, Arizona

If you need to contact the police department in Mohave County, Arizona, here is a list of the departments along with their respective phone numbers and addresses:

  • Bullhead City Police Department: 1255 Marina Boulevard, Bullhead City, AZ 86442, (928) 763-9200
  • Kingman Police Department: 2730 East Andy Devine Avenue, Kingman, AZ 86401, (928) 753-2191
  • Lake Havasu City Police Department: 2360 McCulloch Boulevard North, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403, (928) 855-4111
  • Mohave County Sheriff's Office: 600 West Beale Street, Kingman, AZ 86401, (928) 753-0753

Please note that the above information is subject to change, and it is always recommended to verify the contact details before reaching out to the police departments.

Lookup Police Records in Mohave County, Arizona

If you are looking to access specific police records in Mohave County, Arizona, you can use the following links:

Please note that the availability of specific records may vary, and it is advisable to refer to the respective websites or contact the relevant departments for more information.